Plan Your Visit to the Children’s Museum of Blacksburg
Pay once and play all day! Guests may come and go from CMB during normal museum hours. Your receipt is your ticket for re-entry, so please be sure to hold on to that after you purchase admission at the front desk. Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Visiting CMB with a school class or community organization? Reservations are required for large groups, so please check our Field Trips page for more information and to schedule your visit.
Kids Under Age One: Free
Children & Adults: $5
1470 S Main St #106
Blacksburg, VA 24060
Free daily museum parking
Directions to the Museum
Children's Museum of Blacksburg
Tips for a Great Visit
- A typical visit is 30 minutes to 3 hours. Give yourself plenty of time to play and explore.
- Our exhibits are designed for children, newborn to age 8. Some exhibits do contain small objects; adult supervision is required.
- You can leave and come back the same day. Please be sure to keep your receipt for re-entry.
- Cubbies are available to store anything you don’t want to carry with you while you play. Cubbies are free but do not lock.
- Breastfeeding is welcome here! Changing facilities are available on site.
- Food and drink must be consumed in the Bistro. CMB is a nut-free facility (peanut and tree nut foods and drinks only).
Please note: The CMB is not an allergen-free environment.